Monday 28 May 2012

World's Largest Dog Eyes: Bruschi The Boston Terrier Eyeballs World Record


It's a week of life-changing moments for 18-year-old Victoria Reed.
Not only is she graduating from high school in Grapevine, Texas, but her four-year-old black and white Boston Terrier, Bruschi, has just been given the Guinness World Record for "dog with the largest eyes" -- a whopping 1.1 inches in diameter.
So which does she think will have more signficance?
"Honestly, Bruschi's record," she told The Huffington Post, laughing. "I'm not sure I'm going to graduation. Maybe if I could bring him, but I don't think they allow animals."
Bruschi, who was named after former New England Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi, came into Reed's life three years ago when she found him while working at Operation Kindness, a no-kill shelter near Arlington, Texas.
"I had another Boston Terrier, but I saw him and he jumped up in my arms and wouldn't leave," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis