Thursday 21 October 2010

Bird demands walkies with grieving dog owner

Every day Lu Xiao Lin's pet mynah bird wakes him up shouting: 'Time for walkies' and he has to dutifully take the bird down the road for a stroll.




The 61-year-old said: 'I had a dog and I wanted to have another pet so he was not lonely when I was out and as I didn't have space for a second hound I bought the bird.

'They told me in the shop that Mynah birds are very intelligent and I found that out when I discovered that it could talk.

'It quickly started mimicking me when I called the dog to say it was time to go for a walk - or dinner.

'The dog died last year but the bird does not forget and insists on being taken for a walk twice a day - and tells me when it's time for dinner as well.'


http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/844480-bird-demands-walkies-with-grieving-dog-owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis