Monday 19 July 2010

CALHOUN MAN SAYS HE SPOTTED SASQUATCH-LIKE CREATURE - "God In Heaven Be My Witness" via Scottish Westfall

(07/17/2010)

By Bob Weaver

"I've lived here all my life and have never seen such a thing," said Crooked Run resident Stephen Summers, 44.

Summers claims he saw an ape-like creature Tuesday afternoon walking down an electric right-of-way, a short distance from Arnoldsburg along State Rt. 16.

"Everybody is laughing at me, but I saw it. I swear to God," Summers said.

Summers was traveling south in a car, looking out a passenger side window when he claims he spotted the Big Foot or Sasquatch-like creature on a hillside across the West Fork of the Little Kanawha.

"It was tall, about nine feet, hairy and the prettiest black I've ever laid my eyes on. I could see between its' legs. Its' legs looked as big as five-gallon buckets," Summers said.

Summers said the driver of the vehicle couldn't stop because a car was "on his tail," indicating the driver and a passenger didn't see the creature, "But they believe I saw it."

"I've been in the woods all my life. I wasn't drunk," he said, again proclaiming, "God in heaven, be my witness, I saw it. I'll take it to my grave."

Summers said he had heard about other sighting in the Arnoldsburg area a few years ago.

"I know a lot of people won't believe me, but I wanted them to know anyway," he concluded.

See related stories:

BIGFOOT RESEARCHERS COMING TO WV - Calhoun Site Of Bigfoot Sighting

“DON'T DISCOUNT BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS” SAYS FIRST-PERSON WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis