Sunday 28 March 2010

Help, my chair is eating my spaniel

Firefighters called to a spaniel in the works were probably expecting a prank – but then they spied poor Sage stuck in a reclining chair.

They saw the seven-year-old Cavalier King Charles stuck by one ear in the mechanism of the recliner.

‘I didn’t realise Sage was under the chair at the time,’ said owner Ann Gaman.

‘I just didn’t know what to do. I was in a panic. In the end my neighbour rang the fire brigade and they were able to release her. They were brilliant,’ added the 69-year-old of Torquay.

Sage ‘was as good as gold’ as they prised the chair apart to free her, said crew commander Stefan Belsten.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/819278-help-my-chair-is-eating-my-spaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis